Dynamic combination of fresh ideas, creative talent and technical expertise with over 10 years of experience in Graphic Design, Web Design and Marketing. Highly regarded team player, contributing knowledge and ideas to develop solutions to targeted goals. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while coordinating with vendors, managers and multiple departments.
HIGHLIGHTS & SKILLS
|• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Acrobat
• Power Point
|• Adobe Dreamweaver
• HTML, CSS
• E-Book Publishing
|• Email Marketing
• Social Media
Lee & Associates, Palm Desert, CA 2013 – Present
Marketing & Graphic Design
• Created marketing collateral, reports, maps, signage, presentations and marketing web site for successful commercial real estate firm.
• Managed e-mail marketing campaigns and other online marketing initiatives.
• Generated social media campaigns designed to increase brand visibility and consumer engagement.
Wink Design, La Quinta, CA 2009 – 2013
Freelance Graphic & Web Designer
• Provided creative, professional, graphic and web design solutions to clients where personal service is key.
• Projects include logo design, brochures, invitations, posters, web sites, book design/e-book publishing, production and other marketing materials.
Time Warner Cable, Palm Desert, CA 2001 – 2009
Online Editor /Lead Creative Designer/Marketing Support
• Managed a full spectrum of design projects from concept through production while adhering to brand standards and tight deadlines. Projects include direct mail, acquisition, competition, print advertising, brand identity, outdoor and other marketing collateral.
• Developed/maintained local marketing web sites including content creation, product support, technical support plus internal database applications.
• Helped plan internal and external marketing events; providing marketing materials, signange, displays, promotional incentives and giveaways.
Adams Business Media, Cathedral City, CA 1998 – 2000
• Responsible for design, content and management of multiple web sites supporting trade magazines serving retail, meeting/event planning and service industries.
EDUCATIONOceanography/Mathematics, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA
Web Design Certificate, California State University, Long Beach, CA
Graphic Design Certificate, California State University, Long Beach, CA